Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Favorite South Park

  1. #21
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpdbuckeye</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body">when did it air? I would like to see that one?</div></div>
    http://www.southparkstudios.com/guide/905 </div></div>


    Damm, didn't even know about that site. Thanks, dude!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #22
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    The one were Cartman keeps laughing at the midgett was funny as hell.
    GO VOLS

  3. #23
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    Die Hippie, Die!

    I'm with Cartman all hippies deserve to be crushed under old growth as it falls.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    The Lord of the Rings parody.
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    scuzzlebut
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #26
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    Quite possibly my all-time favorite - "Not Without My Anus"
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    Any episode with Butters as the center.

    The one where they faked his death with the pig and then they buried the pig in the pet cemetary, and he became Marjarine is probably my favorite.

    Butters as the Chinese dickshooter was good.

    The one where Butters parents think he's gay and they send him to "gay camp".

    The Anime one where Butters gets hit in the eye with the throwing star, so they dress him up like a dog and take him to a vet. They put him in a kennel and the real dogs are pissing on him.

    The talent show with him tap dancing singing "Lou, Lou, Lou, I've got some apples.." and his competition keeps getting killed.

    The best thing that ever happened to that show was adding Butters, Jimmy, and Timmy.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  8. #28
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    Butters is hilarious. I lmao when they made him go into the bathroom and yank it for 3 days or "Professor Chaos" episode.


    Its hard to think of a favorite one, I love almost all of them. These are some of my favorite....

    When they make Cartman think he's a ginger.

    Dookie in the urinal.

    Cartman trying to take down Family Guy.

    Satanic Woodland creatures.

    One about the whole school messed up on cough medicine and they were battling for the best show.

    When the rich black people move into the neighborhood.





    IMO Mr. Garrison is the funniest one. Him, Butters, Tweek and Officer Barbrady are hilarious.



  9. #29
    Inactive Member shwalker32's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 27th, 2006
    Posts
    938
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Favorite South Park

    south park in 1 word stupid!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •